Thursday, November 30, 2006

tv update

I often don't realize I miss things until I'm reintroduced to them. When I read (okay, skimmed over) this list I found courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, I realized I miss Lost. Today while I stuffed brochure envelopes at the camp office I watched some of the special features from my season one DVD set and it was good times.

Today is the season premiere of Scrubs. I've only discovered this show within the last year and it is so funny. I don't think an episode goes by when I don't laugh out loud. One of the episodes I saw last season featured Turk doing a hysterical dance to the classic "Poison." Check it out here. If you don't watch Scrubs (you should) then you probably won't find this nearly as entertaining as I do, but hopefully you can find some enjoyment in it.

3 comments:

James said...

Jason ... you need to watch HEROES. Great show, Katie and I have really enjoyed it. Like Lost, however, you have to start from the first show.

If I had a super power it would be ...

wait that might be a great blog entry for you!! Let's have it! (and then maybe I'll share mine).

Anonymous said...

I was just about to say that you need to watch Heroes, but someone beat me to it! And do you know what is really fabuluous? You can watch ALL of the Heroes episodes on nbc.com!

Jason said...

james and jess,

i just started watching heroes last monday! i had a feeling it would be a show i could get into, and i was no disappointed. i thought it was a bit gorey in some parts, but am definitely intrigued by what's going on. glad to know there are others who enjoy it! as far as what my super power would be, i'll have to think about that one.