Sunday, August 13, 2006

a good weekend

I didn't do anything extraordinary this weekend, but it was one of the most enjoyable ones I've had in a good while. Some highlights:

- sleeping in on Saturday
- getting a call from a camper Saturday morning that cracked me up
- ordering pizza and watching Scrubs with my roommate (quite possibly the funniest show I've ever seen)
- picking up a new bookshelf for my bedroom and being surprised by how easy it was to put together (check it out below!)


- not having to get dressed until 6pm Saturday
- returning items to various stores with no hassle
- getting to catch up with a bunch of people over the phone...Limbers, Ryan, cousins, dad
- getting to visit with my friend Jenny

Hope your weekend was just as good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bookshelf looks good! Glad your weekend was enjoyable. :o)
--Anna

Anonymous said...

Is that bookcase from Target? If it is, I think I have the same one, its awesome! If its not then it has an amazing twin at your local Target :)

Jason said...

yup, it was on sale at target. score!

M. Flexibilis said...

So, wait a minute. Is that list in order? If so, are we to understand that you picked up your bookshelf and paid the pizza guy while in naught but your skivvies? Well, at least you were decent by the time you called us! :-P

Anonymous said...

I've never seen it's equal...