Tuesday, February 06, 2007

nephew cousin eli

It has been forever since my last post and a ton has happened. Some good, some bad, some just sad. By far, the most exciting thing that has happened has been the birth of Eli Henry Casella. He is the son of my cousin Jeremy and his wife (my cousin-in-law) Kierstin. I got to speak with Jeremy the day Eli was born (January 29) and we decided that since I don't have any siblings and therefore don't get to be an uncle, I will be known as Uncle Cousin Jason to little Eli. We're thinking we may have come up with a new kind of family relationship. Good stuff.

Anyway, below are a couple shots of the little guy and the proud parents.





5 comments:

kelly said...

what an adorable baby!!! usually newborns look all red and scrunched up!

Anna said...

He actually reminds me a lot of what Evie looked like - tan (not red), smooth skin (not wrinkly), and dark hair! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable, Uncle Cousin Jason! how old is he in these pictures? Usually newborns don't look nearly that cute.

Jason said...

i'd forgotten evie had all that hair right when she was born, anna!

i'm not sure how old he is in the pics, amy. sometime during his first few days.

Anonymous said...

hi the baby is so cute!!!!!!!