Sunday, April 08, 2007

busy busy

A quick summary of the week:

1.) I've gone to the gym two times a week for three weeks in a row. Whoa.

2.) For the first time ever, I went to Circle F to visit friends and not to work. I thought it'd be weird to watch people do the things I was doing just a few weeks before, but I really didn't mind. A bunch of people came in to visit. Big Dave and Steph were there, so it was a bit like an Assistant Director Summit. We also got to hang out with Steph and Clint's little girl, Maddy. She may look innocent in these pics, but Maddy taught me the valuable lesson that diapers do not offer anyone complete protection. Enough said.




3.) Amy and the children's ministry hosted a Good Friday Celebration and it was great. The youth got to help with the set-up, games and egg hunt and they did an awesome job. Below is one of my high schoolers, Andrew, in what is probably my favorite shot from the event. If you can come up with a caption for it, post that bad boy in the comments section.



Hope you had a good Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How 'bout this for a caption?

I punched Nelly in the mouth and this came out! Is it wrong for me to keep it?

or

It's a golden egg! Not unlike a golden frog. Except, it's not a frog... Hmmm.

M. Flexibilis said...

Andrew, heir of Isildur and bearer of the One Ring, wielded his almighty power over Middle-Earth chickens to produce natural Cadbury Eggs with golden shells.

OR

"I climbed a mile-high beanstalk, and all I got was this lousy egg."

Anonymous said...

"...and it was the best goose I've tasted!"

OR

"I just found it hovering there.... What? No, I've never heard of a Phantasm movie."

OR

"I don't care if she was only five; she could have fought a little harder for it. This thing wins me a chocolate bunny!"